1. Strong pressure resistance: PVC electrical conduit pipe can withstand strong pressure, it can be applied or darkly applied to concrete, and won’t break under pressure.
2. Corrosion-resistant, insect-proof: it has the properties of acid and alkali resistance, while the tube does not contain plasticizer, so there is no pest.
3. Good flame retardancy: it has self-extinguishing performance from fire to avoid the spread of fire.
4. Strong insulation performance: It can withstand high voltage without being broken down, effectively avoiding leakage and electric shock
5. Convenient to construction: light weight ---- only 1 / 5 of the steel pipe, easy to bend - it can be artificially bent at room temperature with a section of the elbow spring inserted in the tube,
6. Investment-saving: Compared with steel pipes, material costs and installation costs can be greatly reduced.
PVC Electrical Conduit Pipe
PVC Pipe for Electrical Conduit
The PVC Electrical Conduit Pipe is equipped with insulating electrical bushing for construction, which plays an important role in popular terms for preventing corrosion, leakage, and threading. Due to the high performance, it ensures longer service life for use and there is no special need of maintaining.
It is used in normal indoor environment and in places with high temperature, dust, vibration and fire danger, and it is also available for humid places.
Compared with ordinary pipe on the market, our PVC Electrical Conduit Pipe has the advantage of excellent anti-corrosion performance, high compressive strength of threaded pipe. The coefficient of thermal expansion is small and does not shrink or deform. The epoxy plastic coating of the threaded pipe more effectively solves the corrosion of metal pipelines by water conveyance and so on. The white appearance looks nice and beautiful.