Polished is the most common surface finishing for granite. After polished, the color and texture of G562 granite can show the best beauty of itself. This is what other surface finishing can not achieved. This granite is origin from Cenxi Guangxi, China, so it also called Cenxi Red, and Maple-Leaf Red is named because of its color.
Natural Stone Type
Place of Origin
Cenxi Guangxi, China
Red/ Maple-Leaf Red/ G562
Mirror polished (around 85 degrees by automatic polished machine)
1.5cm, 1.6cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, 3cm, 5cm (for slabs and tiles)
±0.2cm (other required is accepted)
Slab: 180x60cm, 210x60cm, 240x60cm
Cut to size tiles: 30x30cm, 30x60cm, 60x60cm, 80x80cm
1. Granite is an igneous rock, one of the hardest material in the world, is ideal to be as construction material.
2. Granite has good processing properties, sawing, cutting, grinding, drilling, engraving and many other processing method are achievable. Factory is well-equipped to make sure to deliver the qualified products to customers.
3. After polished, the granite surface will became very smoothly and appeals mirror effect.
4. Granite has stable chemical properties, is not easily weathered and also very durable. So it is a best selection for exterior decoration projects.
1. Resourcing from local mine, plenty of G562 granite resource, it ensures the steady of the supply of products. Local stone resource, competitive price.
2. Polished by automatic machine, ensure the high efficiency of production, CNC cutting machine to ensure accuracy of specification. Fast delivery time and good quality.
3. Large stock stones are available for urgent orders.
4. Low MOQ request, LCL order is accepted, can help to arrange shipment for LCL order.
5. Have a mature foreign trade team, and very pleasure to provide professional advice to your purchase plan, and monitor every section of exportation to ensure everything is going on wheels.
1. If my country is very hot in summer and very cold in winter, will the application of this stone material be affected?
Granite are hot resistant and cold resistant, can be perfectly apply at any country, no matter in what kind of climates.
2. What is the advantage of granite to artificial stone?
Because granite is rarer than ceramics or any other artificial material, so apply granite to the decorative project can increase the value of the property. And natural granite are more unique and durable, enjoying a excellent stone performance.
3. Does this stone request special daily maintenance?
Granite does not request special maintenance, but while it apply as kitchen counter tops, need to seal periodically.
4. My project need many different kind of stone material, do you have other stone material for us to choose?
Yes, we provide not only natural granite, but also natural marble, artificial marble, artificial quartz and their products.
5. Can you give me your best price?
This is the most common question ask by our customers. Before we quote you the best price, we need to know more information of your order. Such as specification, thickness, surface finishing, quantity requirement, those are the most important referenced element for us to make the quotation.
Packing & Delivery
Packing for big slabs: packed with wooden bundles or pallets.
Cut to size tiles: packed with wooden crates.
Time of Delivery: Around 15-30 days (after receiving the deposit)
Loading Port: Wuzhou. China (an inland port of our city)
Term of Delivery: EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF
Term of Payment: T/T or an irrevocable L/C at sight.
Transportation: By vessel
Gaia devotes itself to find the most suitable natural stone to customers. We supply the best quality natural granite slab from both local mine and other domestic mine. Our main products include G654, G562, G563, G4418 etc. If you’re looking for granite for your projects then you will find the solution at Gaia.